The other day the girls of Pretty Little Lunas tagged me in their Liebster Award post. I'd never seen or heard of it before but after reading a few blog posts about it, it seems such a lovely little thing. I think its such a lovely thing to do, to discover new blogs, and I'm happy to take part.
The rules are as followed :
Here are the questions I was given :
1. Which place in the world would you love to travel to and why?
I would love to travel through France, Switzerland and then over to Italy because my dad when he was about 20 did a fair bit of travelling with friends and from the pictures and postcards he has of Switzerland it looks such a beautiful place with the mountains.
2. What was the worst thing you have ever done?
When I was about 7 through my brother into the corner of a ledge, resulting in him splitting his head open (not that big of a split) when he was 2. I swear it was an accident, we were only dancing and his hands slipped out of mine - I still feel bad for it oops.
3. What was the craziest thing you have ever done?
Last year I went gorge walking and jumped off a small waterfall (emphasis on small).
4. What kind of food do you like the most?
Breakfast food by far is the best - cereal, toast, eggs, pancakes Mmmm.
5. Who is your role model?
I've never actually thought about this before but I'm going to have to say my mum because she is just so strong with all the things that she has been through #gomum.
6. If you could change your past, would you change it?
7. How and where was your first kiss?
Terrible and regretful! It was at a party and well urm urgh.
8. What gives you power in life?
I think setting things for me to achieve.
9. What do you never forget when you leave the house?
Usually keys and water.
10. Who would you take with you to a deserted island?
People with knowledge of the wilderness, supplies to help get off the island, but I would take things to have a nice little holiday first.
11. What do you wish for the future?
To be able to feel proud of myself.
The people I nominate are :
- Tiffany - Food and Other Loves
- Krystal-Marie - Little Beauty Bug
- Caitriona Tighe
- Jodie - Random Jodders
- Susan - How Susan Sees Society
- Danielle - She Lost Her Scars
- Elise - The Perks of Being Elise
- Annie - Toad Road Fashion
- Hannah - Travelling Banana
- Emily - The Runaway Runaway
- Sarah - Buzz, Boots and Berries
My questions for you are:
1. What is your favourite quote?
2. Which country would you like to move to?
3. Who would be the person you missed most if you moved to the country about?
4. Favourite TV show?
5. If you could do any sort of extreme activity what would it be and why?
6. Favourite crisp flavour?
7. Which fictional place would you most like to visit?
8. If you could spend a day with the British Queen what would you like to do?
9. What item of furniture would you like to be?
10. If you where given £50,000 what would you do with it?
11. What was the last thing you 'wet' yourself laughing at?
''A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.'' - William Arthur Ward