The Versatile Blogger Award

20:41

The versatile blogger award

The other week I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Tegan from Permanent Procrastination (thank you for the nomination)! I highly recommend you go over and have a read, she has a wonderful blog and I absolutely love her home posts - the inspiration posts are similar to how I would like to decorate my own home in the future.


Rules of the award :
  • - Show the Award on your Blog
  • - Thank the person who nominated you
  • - Share 7 facts about yourself
  • - Nominate 15 blogs
  • - Link to your nominees and notify them!

My 7 Facts :
  1. I eat a banana and blueberries everyday - obviously apart from the odd occasions when we don't have them in, in which case I feel a bit strange haha. 
  2. I did morris dancing for 9 years - not the bells and handkerchief type, the one with pom poms
  3. When I was 3 a neighbour gave my quavers and coke and apparently I was hyper for 3 days straight.
  4. I have never broken/fractured any bones - hopefully I haven't just jinxed myself.
  5. I was an extra a few times for TV shows a year or 2 ago - I miss drama quite a bit
  6. My dad always used to joke that if I was a boy I would have been called Baldrick Ignasous Cadwellider (I don't even know how to spell it) and I genuinely believed him.
  7. I can do the grumpy cat face.

The bloggers I nominate (in no order) :
Of course anyone can go ahead a do it! I'd love to read your posts if you do it, so please leave a link in the comments or tweet it to me (@nimblenoteblog) 

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. It's spelt Cadwaladr the proper Welsh way :) there's a great ice cream brand called Cadwalder's :) just in case you ever need to know :P
    Hannah

    Hannahsundae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm interesting, I might ask him about it today.

      Delete
  2. Well done for the nomination . Great post.
    I love getting to know the people from the Blogs I follow. I've never broken any bones either . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you : ) And yes its so nice finding new people through others.

      Delete
  3. Love the 7th fact. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never broken any bones either - ripped/pulled/strained tendons on the other hand... And wow, morris dancing. Well done for sticking at it for 9 years!
    Also thank you for nominating meeee~ ~
    Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've done any of those either and thank you haha, I do kind of miss it. And you're welcome

      Delete
  5. Yay you did the post! Haha I love it! I have also never damaged any bones! *touch wood*
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on my list to do for a bit haha and hopefully we aren't all jinxing ourselves.

      Delete
  6. love this

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the nomination, lovely! Bananas and blueberries are my favourite, I love them together in smoothies, so I can't really blame you for having them every day. That's so cool that you were an extra as well!

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome : ) I just top my breakfast or snack with them, I'm not actually a big fan of smoothies.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I love these types of posts where we can get to know fellow bloggers a little better :) I love how you eat a banana & blueberries every day, I should try that since it's so healthy!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. It just became habit after a while

      Delete
  9. thanks for my nomination! I've done a few of these before, so I won't do it again but I really appreciate you thinking of my humble blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine and you're welcome

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much for the nomination! It was great to read a little more about you, I love that you were hyper for three days after coke & quavers haha! I too have never broke or fractured bones *touches wood*

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I would have loved it if my parents had filmed me, it'd be hilarious to watch.

      Delete

Subscribe