The Versatile Blogger Award20:41
The other week I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Tegan from Permanent Procrastination (thank you for the nomination)! I highly recommend you go over and have a read, she has a wonderful blog and I absolutely love her home posts - the inspiration posts are similar to how I would like to decorate my own home in the future.
Rules of the award :
My 7 Facts :
- I eat a banana and blueberries everyday - obviously apart from the odd occasions when we don't have them in, in which case I feel a bit strange haha.
- I did morris dancing for 9 years - not the bells and handkerchief type, the one with pom poms
- When I was 3 a neighbour gave my quavers and coke and apparently I was hyper for 3 days straight.
- I have never broken/fractured any bones - hopefully I haven't just jinxed myself.
- I was an extra a few times for TV shows a year or 2 ago - I miss drama quite a bit
- My dad always used to joke that if I was a boy I would have been called Baldrick Ignasous Cadwellider (I don't even know how to spell it) and I genuinely believed him.
- I can do the grumpy cat face.
The bloggers I nominate (in no order) :
Of course anyone can go ahead a do it! I'd love to read your posts if you do it, so please leave a link in the comments or tweet it to me (@nimblenoteblog)