8 Romantic Recipes For Valentines Day 2015

06:26

This is a guest post by Laura from Little Laura's who shares all kinds of lovely things. 

raspberry meringue swirls and strawberry shortcake - 8 romantic recipes
Image                                                                                              Image

With Valentines Day right around the corner, I've become completely and utterly obsessed with everything about the holiday. This is 100% new for me (we don't tend to do a great deal on Valentines Day. Pancake day is where it's really at!) but I have to say, I'm growing ever fond of the idea. Gorgeous flowers are popping up in every shop window, store shelves have been taken over by glittering pink & red cards and, my favourite part of all, Pinterest is totally overloaded with the cutest Valentines recipes I've ever laid my eyes on. I seriously can't stop looking at them! Doughnuts, pancakes, cookies, brownies, cupcakes - you name it, Pinterest has got it! As we're only 3 days away from the most romantic day on the planet, I thought I'd share with you my favourite recipes to inspire you to get baking this year! Here they are: 


meringue lollipops and mini baked dounuts



valentines day cookies and sweets



crepe cake with mascarpone cream filling and rice krispie valentine lollipops



heart cookies and fudge hearts


What do you guys think? Anything you'd like to try? Let me know in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a lovely post - so many beautiful recipes and gorgeous photos! I'm very tempted to try making those mini doughnuts they look very cute. Thanks for sharing - Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look scrumptious, I may have to make something tomorrow

      Delete
  2. this all looks gorgeous, especially that crepe cake, I'm drooling over that!

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I love crepes...I think I may save that for pancake day haha

      Delete

Subscribe