18 Items You Need in Your Fitness Wardrobe10:00
Buying new workout clothes is always so motivating! Sometimes just browsing online for fitness gear is enough to make you want to get up and go for a run, so that if you did decide to buy anything you would feel as if your money would be being put to a good use - instead of buying a ridiculous amount of moneys worth of clothes only for them to disappear to the back of the wardrobe.
Well, that's my thinking anyway. A few months back I began running once or twice a week (
as my fitness level was non existent) and I joined my local gym around the beginning of July and although I may not have actually been to the gym just yet (I feel a little intimated), I have been going to different classes during the week. Beforehand, I only bought a few items of clothing from Primark, as I didn't know if I'd stick at it and although they are good quality for such a good price, I want to venture out and buy so more investment pieces. I probably won't as buying involves money and well, I'm currently buying all my things for uni so...
Here is a 18 items you need for your fitness wardrobe, a brilliant mix between colourful and simple - gotta have those staples to pair things with.
1. Dri Fit Epic Run Running Tights- £60
2. Runway Pant Floral Glow - £86
3. Jaguar Print Legging - £65
5. Black Python Sweater - £85
6. Pro Fierce Digital Interval Sports Bra- £24.49
7. Wild Tank - £58
8. Blue Sunrise Run Tank - £45
9. Yama Padded Yoga Bra - £40
10. Existence Run Short - £30
11. Woven Lace Up Runner Trainers - £19.99
12. Analog Long Legging - £80
13. Zebra Wave Full Length Legging - £60
14. Grey Bakasana Yoga Vest - £65
15. Stuff Your Bra II - £45
16. GT Supernova Energy Graphic Bra - £33
17. Twisted Open Back Muscle Tee - £8
18. Madison Tank - £11-35
What is your favourite piece?