18 Items You Need in Your Fitness Wardrobe

10:00

Buying new workout clothes is always so motivating! Sometimes just browsing online for fitness gear is enough to make you want to get up and go for a run, so that if you did decide to buy anything you would feel as if your money would be being put to a good use - instead of buying a ridiculous amount of moneys worth of clothes only for them to disappear to the back of the wardrobe.

18 Items Your Workout Wardrobe Needs


Well, that's my thinking anyway. A few months back I began running once or twice a week (as my fitness level was non existent) and I joined my local gym around the beginning of July and although I may not have actually been to the gym just yet (I feel a little intimated), I have been going to different classes during the week. Beforehand, I only bought a few items of clothing from Primark, as I didn't know if I'd stick at it and although they are good quality for such a good price, I want to venture out and buy so more investment pieces. I probably won't as buying involves money and well, I'm currently buying all my things for uni so... 

Here is a 18 items you need for your fitness wardrobe, a brilliant mix between colourful and simple - gotta have those staples to pair things with.

Workout Clothes Collection




5. Black Python Sweater - £85


7. Wild Tank - £58

8. Blue Sunrise Run Tank - £45

9. Yama Padded Yoga Bra - £40

10. Existence Run Short - £30





15. Stuff Your Bra II -  £45



18. Madison Tank - £11-35


What is your favourite piece?


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Those leggings are all so stylish! Definitely a must have!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been jogging lately too :) I love that Wild Tank, that is totally something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high fives* And it's so nice isn't it!

      Delete
  3. These are super cute! I need to upgrade my workout gear soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't be easy to pick a favourite to get ahahah

      Delete
  4. I love all these! I have really gotten into fitness recently so this is really helpful! Also, thank you for the lovely comment on my recent post, I really appreciate it. I hope you have an amazing day :)

    Karolina
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you : )

      Delete
  5. Great post! I think number 1 is my favorite, I like to go classic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got to have those classics though

      Delete
  6. Great post. Thanks for sharing this at our party. Pinned and tweeted. I hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm, so we get to party with you again! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these items will make going to the gym a lot less painful! :p

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe