A Kick Up The Bum. I Need Your Help!

09:00

To welcome in the month of September, how is it September already (how very cliche of me), I thought I'd share a little reader survey in hope that you guys will fill it in. I've been thinking of doing one for a few weeks, to help get a better understanding of who my audience is, the things you enjoy reading and opinions on Nimble Note as a whole.

Recently, I've been feeling a little 'unsure' about the content on Nimble Note. What I mean is, I enjoy blogging but lately I've felt in a little bit of a rut as well as feeling a little apprehensive about sharing content. For example, I've had/have ideas but cannot find the right words to formulate those ideas into a post, or sometimes feel as though the content won't be appreciated or received in the way I'd like, or that the content is 'too generic' or 'too little effort'.

Reader Survey

I'm not writing that as a way to make you answer a certain way on the survey, I just wanted to explain the reason behind conducting one. I love blogging. I love having this 'Hannah Montana' life where I have my own little creative bubble on the internet, that family and friends don't know about. But a little feedback on the 'bubble' and guidance on where to take it would be greatly appreciated.

September is a busy month for me as I'm trying my hardest to finish up a project, I've been working on since the beginning of July, as well as trying to prepare for moving away to university. I've got some content ideas lined up for the remainder of the month, so that I'm prepared, but I'd like to keep up this scheduling malarkey afterwards as well - so you could say that this survey is kinda like the kick up the bum for Nimble Note (I already made some changes to the design after much deliberation and procrastination).

Please click on the button below or here, it will only take a few minutes! 
 photo Survey Button_zpsrxs1tqkd.jpg

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. great post hun ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completing survey right now!
    I also have a survey that I would love if you did :)))
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGHJZYD

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I did the other day : )

      Delete
  3. I'm just doing your survey now Kathryn :) I hope you find some direction/confirmation/motivation from the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea! Just finished filling it out now, would you mind following back on Google+?
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute blog, I stumbled upon this through Happiness is Homemade, I look forward to pursuing your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, hope you enjoy future posts : )

      Delete
  6. I've been blogging for 4 years and I can tell you that it's totally normal to feel what you're feeling. Keep up the good work...doing a survey is great start if you're thinking of changing direction. Good luck at university! Stopping by from Your Inspired Design Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess everyone goes through the same thing at some point and thank you

      Delete

Subscribe